- Will work straight out of the box.
- Gives a 24 V pulse every minute, every 30 seconds, or every second. These voltage pulses are used to drive slave clocks used in institutions like factories, offices, and schools.
- Easy to use Windows program to change pulse interval, pulse length and pulse polarity. No driver installation required. Supported operating systems: Windows 7 / 8.
- Factory calibrated for 1 second accuracy within a month.
- Crystal fine tuning to recalibrate the device if necessary.
- Will produce either unipolar or bipolar (polarity reversing) clock pulses.
- Provides a maximum output current of 500 mA.
- If you have a slave clock using working voltage less than 24 volts, you can calculate the value for the required series resistor here.
Master clock controller for slave clocks
- Product Code: MCv1
- Availability: In Stock
- Ex Tax: 71.77€