- Easy to use device to receive high quality, real-time audio over local area network.
- Latency of few milliseconds.
- 2 x RCA audio connection to connect any audio receiver to IP network.
- Powered through USB or Power over Ethernet.
- Capable of driving headphones.
- Compatible with other AES67 devices.
- Tested to be compatible with virtual sound cards from LAWO (Ravenna), Merging (Ravenna), Telos Allinance (Livewire+), Dante.
- Web user interface to configure the device.
- 48 kHz sampling rate.
- 24-bit digital-to-analog converter.
- Two Ethernet ports and integrated switch to chain network devices or to build a redundant ring network topology.
- Integrated IEEE1588 master clock to synchronize audio devices connected to the network.
- PCM5121 digital-to-analog coverter.
Audio over Ethernet receiver, AES67 compatible
- Product Code: AoERv1
- Availability: In Stock
- Ex Tax: 128.23€